$9.95 FLAT RATE SHIPPING – USE CODE ‘FREESHIP’ FOR ORDERS OVER $150
Quoddle Baby Bottle gift pack
All components are free of BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC
- Australian company
- Plastic free
A twin pack of all natural Slow Flow – Newborn nursing bottles, gift wrapped. Completely plastic free, these nursing bottle are made from borosilicate glass and pure hevea rubber. Features easy to attach teats and perfectly shaped for composite or bottle feeding. All components are free of BPA,polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC. Two bottles with 150ml capacity
- Comes with two teats and caps
- Designed in Cairns, Australia
- Recommended for 0-3 months
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant
- Compliant with Australian and International standards
- Rubber teats are softer than their silicone counterparts
- Sandblasted logo to eliminate any leachable compounds
- Very hygienic as teats are moulded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- Designed with the philosophy of ‘back to basics’ to encourage a shared nursing experience
- Not for use unsupervised
For cleaning of the rubber Baby Quoddle recommends the ‘Milton’ formula or tablets.
2 x 150ml (5oz). Brasiliensis hevea rubber and borosilicate hand blown glass.
Made in Malaysia.